Not So Pro wants to provide a fun and positive environment, so help us by having fun and playing the sports you love!
1. Use of foul language, spitting, and fighting is prohibited
2. There is absolutely no tolerance for rough or abusive play. Any players exhibiting these characteristics will be reprimanded and may be asked to leave the league.
3. Not So Pro Sports does not tolerate any form of discrimination
4. Not So Pro Sports is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please secure all personal belongings
5. Scores are to be verified and confirmed by both team captains, any discrepancies will be verified by team captains and final decisions made by NSP staff.
6. Rules are to be followed within softball and volleyball formats. If there are any questions as to the rules, please work them out between the team captains in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
Softball rules - https://www.notsopro.com/page/show/5692640-rules
Volleyball rules- https://www.notsopro.com/page/show/5740539-rules
7. Not So Pro Sports will be not issue refunds within 30 days prior to tournament date. In the event a team wants to cancel prior to 30 days before a tournament there will be an administrative fee of $150 or a credit for future NSP leagues/tournaments with a $50 administrative fee.
In event of tournament or league cancellations due to unforeseen events (COVID-19, natural disasters...) we will be issuing a credit given for future leagues/tournaments.
8. All personal information shared with Not So Pro will not shared with any third party agencies or other members of the Not So Pro community
9. Not So Pro Sports reserves the right to make all final decisions on any scoring discrepancies or other issues